TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Before continuing with your application, you must first be aware of and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Before continuing with your application, you must first be aware of and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Submitting an application online does not infer or impose any legal obligations on Itanna that your business will be selected or interviewed. Itanna makes no guarantee or representation that you will be interviewed and is not under any obligation to communicate with you unless your application is successful.
- Selection of start-ups is entirely at Itanna’s discretion. We may invite start-ups that don’t fit with themes communicated or that didn’t apply.
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into investment agreements (including but not limited to subscription agreement and shareholders agreement) and sign a code of conduct.
- You expressly agree and acknowledge that all of the information submitted by you in connection with your application is truthful and does not contain any misleading or false statements. You further agree and acknowledge that, in the event any information submitted by you is found to be false or misleading, Itanna may immediately terminate the application/interview process without incurring any legal liability.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from submitting an application to Itanna. All costs incurred with respect to the application shall be borne by the applicant.
- By submitting an application, you hereby give Itanna the right to analyze and evaluate your submitted idea and /or solution for the purposes of the innovation programme. Any information or material submitted to Itanna shall not be considered or treated as confidential or proprietary and no submitted information will be returned.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all ideas/information submitted shall not infringe any third party intellectual property rights such as patents or copyrights. Itanna shall not take any liability for any intellectual property infringements arising from any information or material submitted for the program. You agree to indemnify Itanna for all damages and costs incurred as a result of third party intellectual property right claims against Itanna regarding your submitted information, ideas and /or materials.